Developing robust and fast code for flying robots. Implementing mathematical models and motion planning algorithms for high-speed and low-altitude drones running embedded Linux.
- Descent English.
- Education in physics, applied math, electrical engineering or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of computer architecture and good Linux administration skills.
- 2+ years of XP as C++ developer of Linux applications in the industry or academia.
- Experience in developing high-loaded multithreaded applications. Pthread and boost::thread is a must.
- Practical XP with sensors (accelerometers, gyroscopes, barometers etc): I2C, SPI communication protocols and understanding how data acquisition algorithms work is a must.
- Basic skills in digital signal processing (filters, FFT, convolution etc) is a must.
- Control theory and Estimation theory deep knowledge is a big plus.
- Good mathematical and algorithmic skills with decent practice with libs like Eigen, OpenCV, LAPACK, BLAS, Boost, STL.
- 3d graphics coding is a plus. BGL is a plus.
- Development for ARM CPU for embedded computers (Raspberry Pi, Odroid) is a plus.
- Experience with async I/O and networking implementation. Knowledge of common communication protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, IPC.
- Practical skills with BSD sockets or high-level libraries for coding communications over the network. Experience with ROS is a plus.
- Experience in robotics is and good knowledge of kinematics and control theory is a great plus.
How do I apply?
Send your CV to jobs_2016(at)kray.technology