Developing and implementing computer vision algorithms for terrain following, obstacle avoidance and scene segmentation for onboard hardware of flying robots.
- Descent English.
- Education in physics, applied math, electrical engineering or related field.
- Good knowledge of optics and deep understanding of image formation process (optics, sensors, basic algorithms).
- Excellent knowledge of computer architecture and good Linux administration skills.
- 5+ years of XP as C++, Python or Matlab developer of computer vision applications in the industry or academia with a portfolio of projects.
- Experience in developing high-loaded multithreaded applications. Good skills in parallel programming on different architectures: CUDA, NEON, SSE, AVX is a must.
- Pthread and boost::thread is a must.
- Practical XP with computational photography is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of linear algebra, probability theory and decent machine learning skills (regression, PCA etc). XP with splines is a big plus.
- XP with Kalman or Bayesian filtering is a big plus.
- Control theory and Estimation theory deep knowledge is a big plus.
- Practical XP with Eigen, OpenCV, LAPACK, BLAS, Boost, STL. 3d graphics coding is a plus. BGL is a plus.
- Development for ARM CPU for embedded computers (Raspberry Pi, Odroid) is a plus.
- Experience with async I/O and networking implementation. Knowledge of common communication protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, IPC. Practical skills with BSD sockets or high-level libraries for coding communications over the network. Experience with ROS is a plus.
- Practical XP with sensors (accelerometers, gyroscopes, barometers etc) is a great plus.
- Good skills in digital signal processing (filters, FFT, convolution etc) is a must. Image processing skills is a must.
- Experience in robotics is a great plus.
- Knowledge of common communication protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, IPC. Practical skills with BSD sockets or high-level libraries for coding communications over the network.
- Experience with ROS is a plus.
How do I apply?
Send your CV to jobs_2016(at)kray.technology